Monday, January 31, 2011

StarDate

Now with all of my heart, I wanna be with you, but
If you ain't happy with me, then you can just leave.
I ain't tryin to be, the reason, the caged bird can't sing.

Granted, with every advantage. 
If I want it I can have it.
Blastin' from planet to planet.
I've seen things you couldn't imagine.
From simple to complex.
Civilizations blossom and multiply.
Grow, and quit all to quick, but
I keep moving through all of it.
This scene seems, outta my schema.
I can't believe, I'm actually seeing,
all of the things, I have been seeing.
I don't hit the bars, I hit the stars.
Straight from the moon, and left at Mars.
The shadow cast, fast, and grew past
the last batch of gas mass.

I know I ain't tellin ya, what ya wanna hear.
Just pack your stuff, and go on, and get outta here.
I can't deal with your screams, there making me be,
the kind of person, that I don't wanna be.

No comments:

Post a Comment