Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Ego Integrity vs. Despair

Drowning in my misery. Isolated inside myself.
Searching for the smallest reason to reach out and
grab your hand. Finally tell you i love you. 
I won't though. I won't. I should, but I won't.
Don't mistake the space, as I hate your face.
You make me anxious. You make me wanna live.
The will to be myself has crushed you in despair.
A pair lacks singletude.
In this finite room comes infinitude's of doom.

"Oh, listen to this dude. Boo! Who! about gloom.
GET A CLUE! They didn't do anything to you.
You wrecked you. You couldn't leave things be.
Things had to be perfect. When things wer'ent 
you had to start cursin'. Throwing a temper tantrum.
Imagining nonsensical situations that you made up."

THAT I MADE UP!
THAT I MADE UP!
Did I make up!
You begging for a piece of my happiness!

I think I'm having an existential dilemma.
I seek the need for possibility, but only see necessity.
Snipped vasectomy, transcendental identity
skipped the Chinese and leaped straight off the balcony.

No comments:

Post a Comment