Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year.

I could blatantly state my hate for the world.
Go fuck yourself, get fucked, then fuck the fuck off.
I could respond in irrational anger.
Only, that's not why I came here.
I ain't came here by choice.
I ain't muffling my voice.
I ain't believing in none of that noise.
I ain't giving up. I only just begun.
Begin then realize I've bit off more than a chew.
Math. Woman. One. Chance. Blew. That.
I. Guess. That's. That. Fall. Flat.
I can't sit here. Sitting here. Wishing.
You were sitting here. Sitting here. Listening.
No, bitch I'm not talking about sympathy.
No, bitch I won't quit calling you bitch.
Why don't you switch,
the value you place on a syllable.
Why don't you quit asking my opinion
When I know your not hearing 'um.
Why don't you just walk that way.
And I'll walk mine. Fine.
You have mine. I'll find a new time.
A new day. A new year. A new life.
Bury that ugly bone they call the past.
Dig a spot in my heart.
Where it will forever last.

No comments:

Post a Comment