Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Break-Up

If you fucking wanna do drugs, then fine!
Just fucking leave me out of it.
I'm so sick of your shit.
It always seems like the same argument.

What the fuck, do you mean?!
You bring all this bullshit to me.
If there's something about me, you don't like,
then just fucking pack your shit and leave.

Come on, please!
You know, I don't want to leave.
I love you, I only care about you, 
I just want you, to care about you,
as much as I, care about you.

Honestly, I understand you, Baby I do.
The reality is, I'm gonna do,
what I wanna do, regardless of you.

What your doing is STUPID!!!

Don't you think I know that! 
I know I'm outta control, I just wish,
you'd fucking leave me alone.
It was just one, tiny, exstacy tablet.
If you ask me, your over reactin'.  

Over, reacting? Over, reacting?
I'll fucking show you an overreaction.
Why do you insist, on acting like this?
All I fucking want to do help?

Help? I don't fucking need your help!
Once, again if you don't like it, then leave.

All you fucking do is push me away.
You say, you only ate one.
Well, I found four more, on the floor board,
and I'm sure there were much more.

You gotta understand,
I didn't mean, for things to happen like this.

You mean, 
you didn't mean for this to happen?
Or you mean,
you didn't mean to get caught?
You knew, 
I was coming over tonight.
You know, 
how much I hate seeing you like this.
I just,
wanted to spend time with you.
Not this X'd out fool.

I know I always wreck everything. 
I'd apologize, but I've apologized
so many times, it really, doesn't mean anything.
I'm no longer asking, I'm telling you to leave.

Fine! If you don't care, how much I care.
I'll pack my stuff and leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment